|Healthy Shore Excursions
We’ve worked with local tour operators to ensure they follow our Healthy Sail Panel health guidance for all Shore Excursions. These tours are available at a variety of price points and may be purchased in advance on Cruise Planner.
Below is our current mask guidance for all guests, except those under the age of 2 years, who do not need to wear a mask at any time.
Masks are NOT required to be worn:
- In open-air areas of the ship, unless you are in a crowded setting
- In the pool or any activity where they may become wet
- At venues designated for vaccinated guests only, such as select bars, lounges, restaurants and shows
- In your client’s stateroom when they are with their traveling party
Masks ARE required to be worn:
- While indoors in public areas of the ship, unless seated and actively eating or drinking
- While visiting public ports of call, where local regulations may require them
For Main Dining, we will designate areas for everyone, including parents and unvaccinated children, and areas for vaccinated parties only. My Time Dining will not be available to parties that include unvaccinated guests. Some specialty restaurants will be open to everyone, while others will be for vaccinated parties only.
If your clients have sailed with us before, they’ll notice there are fewer guests onboard, letting them ease back into vacation mode. The ship’s venues are set up to easily allow for physical distancing and there will be signage to guide them.
Theaters and activity venues will offer spaced seating with options for everyone and for vaccinated guests only. Be sure to make show reservations once onboard using the Royal Caribbean app.