The Best Sunset views in Budapest
● From the Riverside: You have an option to look for a comfortable bench to sit on, or you may also decide to take a stroll onto one of several bridges that span the magnificent Danube.
● Széchenyi Thermals: Why don’t you relax in the hot spring waters while watching the sunset?
● Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget): Savor the flower gardens or the singing fountain as the sun sets.
● Fisherman’s Bastion: Relax and sip a glass of wine in this romantic spot where a view of the beautiful sunset is an eyecatcher. On Castle Hill, it overlooks the city on one side and St. Matthias Church.
● Academy of Sciences Park: Marvel at the beautiful architecture, the river view, and a beautiful sunset on Roosevelt tér while you sit at one of the park benches across the street.
● The Sculptural Grounds at Buda Castle: Here you can spot the great statue called the Matthias Fountain.