In light of the current global situation, Royal Caribbean understands that options for cruises have been limited for guests who’d like to redeem their Future Cruise Credit (FCC). As a result, RCI has made some positive changes to the booking terms of your clients’ FCC! They have removed the “book/redeem by” deadline, and FCCs can now be redeemed anytime up until the expiration date listed on the certificate ― allowing your clients even more choice and more time when it comes to planning their long-awaited, dream getaway!
Here are a few tips on using their Future Cruise Credit (FCC):
- Your clients’ certificate can now be redeemed on any Royal Caribbean International sailing departing on or before the expiration date. For example, if their credit expires on December 31, 2022, they can redeem their certificate on any sailing departing on or before the same date.
- If they are holding multiple certificates, they can now combine them to use on one cruise.
- If they are cruising with other guests on the same booking, they can equally share the value of their certificate across all guests on their booking.
- Their certificate can also be used with any of our current promotions. To get the most value out of their certificate, make sure to provide them with our latest offers.
- When they’re ready to use their FCC, they will need their new reservation number, ship, and sailing date to check eligibility, along with their certificate number.